Simple To-Do List – Extension for Google Chrome and other Blink-based browsers
I am very old user of the Opera browser (as far as i remember from 2001, then it was the 7th version) and to this day I continue to use it. Since Opera is my most used program every day, so it is convenient to maintain a list of daily tasks right in my favorite browser.
In previous versions of the Opera (I mean Presto based versions – 12 and below) I have used extension for managing task list from another developer. But when I’ve switched on Opera 15 (based on Blink), I have decided to make my own extension, using HTML, CSS and jQuery technologies, which I like very much.
Updated 2016.10.04: Since I no longer use Opera browser, new versions of extension now available only in Chrome Web Store – Simple To-Do List.
- Minimalistic interface.
- Clickable links in the text.
- Drag-and-drop support for tasks. Move your mouse over the task and you will see an area that allows you to drag and drop.
- You can set a priority for a task. From 1 to 3.
- You can change CSS styles for a task font and change colors for tasks with priority.
- Export/Import functionality.
- Support for data synchronization (does not work in Opera at the moment).
- Optional hotkeys.
If you find a bug, feel free to report about it below in the comments.